Microsoft Office Migration Training
Course Academy provides a comprehensive service that helps you plan, develop and deploy Microsoft Office training. Using industry leading trainers, best practice and administrative methodologies, costs are controlled and returns maximised.
What we do
Microsoft Office Migration is an approach to delivering training for users moving from Microsoft Office 97, 2000, 2003, 2007 to Microsoft Office 2010. This approach encompasses an end-to-end set of processes, procedures and tools which enables the delivery of training to be rolled out in conjunction with the deployment of the physical hardware and software upgrades.
The ultimate aim is to provide customers with the most efficient and cost--effective method for delivering training to their user base, allowing minimal downtime, providing a significant reduction in the cost per person, hile increasing the delegate knowledge base and productivity.
Key service features include:
- Delegate training needs analysis
- Course programme development
- Course material provided for all delegates
- IT equipment provided as applicable
- Project management services with dedicated programme manager
- Training course evaluations and reporting
- Course certificates
How it helps
Our Training Migration service is a set of end-to-end processes and tools designed to optimise the delivery time of Microsoft Office training to the end user. Our aim is to help you maximise the return on your investment by increasing delegate productivity while keeping costs within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Increase speed to market User migration training increases the speed at which your personnel can implement skills in order to get the most from your investment in new technology, thus keeping you at pace with the market.
- Increase operational efficiency Our service seamlessly migrates users from their existing Microsoft Office platform to the more up-to-date version of Office.
- Reduced costs We manage the costs by using industry leading tools, best practices and proven training management methodologies.
- Reduce cost of ownership Our best fit training migration services ensure that your learning and development needs are met in full by reducing the transition of knowledge for each delegate while providing centralised management and reporting. Ongoing user training can also be provided to include super user and advanced sessions which further drives down the total cost of ownership.
Why we are different
Course Academy helps customers to get the best return on their investment in training with our unrivalled learning and development skills:
- Repeatable best practice By applying a best practice approach across all our training projects we are able to maintain a consistent methodology for every customer we work with.
- Specialist Microsoft Office Migration Skills Our training consultants and account directors have wide experience of managing Microsoft Office Migration deployments reaching large and small audiences at multiple locations. This specialist expertise ensures the success of your project.
- Breadth and depth of skills and knowledge Our end-to-end service capability means we can design, develop, and implement your training solution. Our trainers can teach from Beginner to Advanced, including highly bespoke sessions to exacting detail. Course Academy has over 100 Microsoft training specialists based locally around the UK.
Where we have done it
ENRC is one of the leading diversified natural resources groups with integrated mining, processing, energy, logistical and marketing operations.
ENRC were moving from Microsoft Office 97 to the latest version of the application suite, Office 2010. Having discussed at length with the customer their learning objectives we designed a 90 minute overview which focused on the key differences between the old and new version of the product. The primary focus was to give users a snapshot of what's new in 2010.
We delivered a series of sessions to group of 10 delegates at a time, onsite, over a period of 3 weeks at times to suit the customers business needs.
"Feedback was excellent"
To make an enquiry please click here now
visit our main site go.courses