AWS Associate Level Certification is the bench mark certification for delegates looking to ratify their skills and expertise with AWS technologies. The certification road map is structured in a very straightforward way showing the 3 different subject areas for AWS Associate Level Certification.
AWS Associate level – Solutions Architect is designed for delegates who broadly meet the following criteria:
• One year or more of practical hands-on experience designing available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS
• A detailed level of knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
• Ability to identify and define requirements for an AWS-based application
• Experience with deploying hybrid systems with on-premises and AWS components
• Capability to provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
To prepare for AWS Associate Level – Solutions Architect exam we strongly recommend that delegates attend the Architecting on AWS course which runs over 3 days and is conducting at the AWS Development Centre in London.
AWS Certified Developer – Associate is for delegates who can tick the boxes against the following recommended exam pre-requisites
• One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS-based application
• In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
• Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
• Proficiency in designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based solutions using AWS
• Experience with developing and maintaining applications written for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, and AWS CloudFormation.
To prepare for the AWS Certified Developer Exam we strongly recommend that delegates attend the Developing on AWS course which is conducted at the AWS Development Centre in central London over 3 days.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate is pitched at candidates who possess the following:
• One or more years of hands-on experience operating AWS-based applications
• Experience provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on AWS
• Ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be built and operated on AWS
• Capabilities to provide AWS operations and deployment guidance and best practices throughout the lifecycle of a project
To prepare for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Exam we strongly recommend delegates attend the Systems Operations on AWS training course conducted at the AWS Development Centre in central London.